High Torque Digital Servo
The SC-1268SG is a high torque servo that delivers when called upon due to it's strong output and durable gear train.
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide durability and survive heavy use.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Great torque from a standard size.
- Ideal for 1/8 buggies, and other applications desiring high amounts of power.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 62.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .15
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 160.0
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 208.3
- Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .11
- Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 347.2
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 100 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V
- Running current (at no load): 150 mA @ 7.4V
- Stall current (at locked): 2500 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 3000 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 3500 mA @ 7.4V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 7.4V
- Limit angle: 200°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #22 AWG
- Connector wire length: 200 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 100° (when1000?2000 µsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 µsec
- Dead band width: 3 ~ 5 µsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when1000?2000 µsec)
- Pulse width range: 800?2200 µsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 130°(when900?2100 µsec)