Our 2 cylinder powerhouse for 40% aerobatic planes ! Well proven, with ample power for Unlimited aerobatic competition.
- Displacement: 10.48 ci (171.8 cc)
- Weight: 7.85 lbs (3.56 kilos)
- Bore: 2.0472 in (52 mm)
- Stroke: 1.594 in (40.49 mm)
- Length: 7.67 in (195 mm)
- RPM Range: 1,100 to 6,500
- RPM Max: 9,200
- Fuel Consumption: 4 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 34mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 6mm
- Three crank bearings,with long spacing between front bearings.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.