The well proven original DA-100 now even lighter and stronger !
We couldn't resist adding some new features like a new reed cage, reed valve and a lighter crankcase to our 100cc engine. The result: The DA-100L is lighter, has an improved midrange, and more power.
- Displacement: 6.10 ci (100 cc)
- Output: 9.8 hp
- Weight: 5.57 lbs (2.53 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 6.5 in (162.5 mm)
- Typical RPM Range: 1,100 to 6,800
- Fuel Consumption: 2.5 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 29mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 5mm
- Three crank bearings with long spacing between front bearings.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.